Friday, June 12, 2009

The Answer to EVERYTHING

In a daydream the other day, everything came together. As I watched pedestrians walking on Yonge street from my balcony, I solved life's riddle. Putting it into words was a little tough, but this is the best I could come up with:

People are a product of their era: an essence, a soul molded by the struggles of their time.

Our identities are the product of a random but unique pairing of genetic and environmental factors

If we were all came to this realization, the divided but once mighty people of Babel would reunite.

War, injustice, greed, aggression would cease.

Perspective, we all need to change our God dammed perspective.

My subsequent posts will break down each of these five statements and shed light on what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment